A long-established IFA practice with a presence across the Home Counties are looking for a Junior IFA Administrator to join their team in support of their Paraplanners. This firm has been active in the market for over 25 years and are highly client centric. For someone who is starting their career this is an ideal place to be.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scanning and uploading files to the CRM system, which may be Intelligent Office, Adviser Office or XPLAN
- Make application submissions to Pension, Investment and Protection providers
- Open new client files and support with sourcing quotations and producing client packs
- Day to day administration including being the initial point of contact for clients over telephone and distributing the post
To be successful, you'll need:
- IT competency, with a strong proficiency in Word, Excel and CRM systems
- Pensions, Life and Investment knowledge and interests
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong administration experience within Financail Services
In return the company offers:
- A competitive starting salary of £16,000-£20,000 dependent on experience
- Full study support to DipFA level, in order to provide a long term career plan
- A warm, professional and supportive working environment
- Full employee benefits including above-average holiday allowances, pension contributions, etc
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior level IFA administrator looking to join a long-standing practice who can offer stability and a long-term career.
Candidates with the required skills and experiences are welcomed to apply, as interviews are taking place this week.