Site Service Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading Engineering company based in Hertford, Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a 'Site Service Engineer'.
You MUST have a driving licence. A company van will be provided as you will be servicing sites across the South of England.
The role is paying £20-22K basic with potential to earn £30K with overtime etc.
The role incorporates the following -
To deliver exceptional customer service on site. Fitting and associated tasks on customer’s premises. Being the face of the company whilst on site in a professional and customer centric manner.
Responsibilities include -
- To deliver site service on our customers premises.
- To provide a high level of service to our customers.
- To join the service rota.
- Proactively be aware of health and safety and always follow these guidelines in line with the company expectations.
- Be prepared to travel in line with customers’ requirements.
- Support and work positively with all colleagues
- Carrying out other duties that may reasonably be required.
You MUST have the following skills / qualifications -
- Engineering, electrical qualification
- Providing first-class, proactive customer service
- Experience of working on customer premises
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically and apply a methodical approach to organising your own time.
- High level of accuracy, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidence of colleagues and customers at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!