Accounts Payable Manager
My client, a fantastic Online Retailer are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their growing Finance team.
The person will manage a team of six and will be responsible for leading and developing the team through a transition period of systems change. The organisation will shortly be going through a system migration and the successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Financial Systems Analyst through the migration whilst driving improvements to the AP processes.
The position will include, but not limited to;
- Managing weekly multi-currency payment runs
- Establish and maintain key relationships with their brands
- Provide key guidance and training to the AP teams on the company balance sheet and P&L
- Support the FC with management of the daily cash-flow
- Strong experience with system implementation and automation of processes
- Experience in managing/supervising AP teams in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills - Pivot Tables and Vlookups
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is keen to continue to progress their career within a modern business.