4 days left
- Full Time
The South's largest independent financial broker are seeking three Telesales Executive to support their growing commercial consultant team. You will receive a competitive salary, £7K performance bonus, profit related pay and comprehensive training.
This awarding winning, family run business uses its expertise and access to a multitude of banks, funders and finance companies to help thousands of businesses solve their cash flow problems. They want you to be part of their friendly team and join in their huge success.
The role of the Telesales Executive is a commercial, consultative, fact-finding position so there is no direct selling or weekend work involved.
As the Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships with a wide variety of businesses.
- Identifying client's funding needs and informing them of the company’s products and services.
- Generating new business opportunities to meet personal and business targets.
- Maintaining a detailed and accurate record of all phone conversations.
- Taking part in additional projects as required and attending regular team meetings.
The ideal Telesales Executive candidate will have worked as customer adviser, contact centre agent, appointment maker or account manager but will also consider candidates from other backgrounds as long as you have the right attitude and willingness to learn.
The hours are 9am - 5:30pm and in return you will receive a salary of up to £18,000 with annual pay review, generous bonuses, ongoing training, development with the opportunity to study for professional qualifications.
To apply for this Telesales Executive position please click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV.