Trainee Data Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and detail orientated candidate, who has a natural interest in technology to join a fast paced and innovative team.
ComTech is the market leading global telecoms panel service from Kantar Worldpanel. Using the data we receive from our 2.2 million strong panels, this role will require someone to complete reporting and analysis of numbers to help our clients make informed and successful business decisions.
The Category Analyst will have an inquisitive nature and be required to work with data on a daily basis; translating the numbers into a language our clients can understand as well as spotting trends and developments in the market we work in.
- The main aspect of this role will be the reporting, producing and analysing numbers to put into a PowerPoint or excel template that are delivered to clients.
- You will be working closely with the account director to ensure all our clients’ deliverables are timely and of the highest quality
- The Category analyst will be delivering data to our clients that needs to be 100% accurate
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ultimate goal is to become an extension of the client team and to be the experts that our clients can rely onand turn to.
- Flexible | This candidate will be working in fast paced role with colleagues and clients from different cultures and ways of working. You will need to be able to adapt your communication and work style to ensure a fluid workingenvironment.
- Communication | Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders is crucial to this role. Therefore thiscandidate must have good written and verbal communication skills and an engaging way of presenting data to avariety of audiences.
- Numerical | The Category Analyst will be working with data and numbers on a daily basis. You will need to becomfortable analysing data and have the ability to spot trends and anomalies in the data you are using.
- Technology | This role is based in the telecoms and tech space. Having a natural interest in technology will bebeneficial to this candidate.