Audit and Accounts Senior, Boutique Firm
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career within a highly established and succesful boutique Accountancy Practice.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or wanting to join a firm that can offer excellent opportunities, then this role will be an excellent position for you!
In this role you will be working with clients from a wide variety of business sectors, therefore experience of working with a varied portfolio is a benefit.
- Taking lead of team audits on site.
- Planning and completion of Audit assignments
- Statutory Accounts preparation for limited companies, LLPs and partnerships
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Managing, developing and reviewing the work of junior staff
- ACA/ACCA Qualification essential
- External Audit experience gained in Practice essential
- Strong Interpersonal and IT skills
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of IRIS.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please apply direct or contact Michael McGaw at AJ Chambers.