I am hiring Finance Manager for a multinational construction company based in London. This company is FTSE listed and have recently won a new contract in which this role this.
- Produce financial data and commercial reports for clients- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and Monthly Accounts
- Direct support to regional directors to drive down costs and increase value for money.
- Work closely with on-site management across finance teams to ensure deadlines.
- Produced budgets and monitor spend; liaise with client for any variances.
- Monthly recharge reports for client.
- Drive local management monitor supplies performance through financial analysis.
- Presentation to board on explanation of variances.
- Qualified accountant (Will consider finalists)
- Robust accountant, looking for a challenge