Advertising Sales Executive - Education
Digital Media Sales Executive
- Do you want to work for a fun company that is seeing huge amounts of growth?
- Do you want to earn up to £70k in your first year
- Would you like to work in a really creative and varied role?
My client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are seeking to accelerate their Digital Media Sales careers. They offer fantastic ongoing training and development as well as amazing incentives and regular company outings! Successful candidates will have a passion for Digital Media Sales and achieving challenging targets by identifying and developing new business opportunities and providing exceptional service and account management.. You'll need to be a team player with excellent communication skills and a passion for success.
My client is a market leading youth marketing company with a huge client list and impressive presence in the market.They are fun, hard working and a very friendly office with a highly motivated workforce. They pride themselves on being a market leader and staying ahead of the competition, with excellent long-term client relationships. If you are passionate about advertising and all things digital this is your chance to grab a career with a very well established company in a very entertaining industry. Bucking the global recession their industry has seen sustained huge growth over the last few years so there is massive earning potential and opportunities for a long term career.
Responsibilities of the Digital Media Sales role
- Working with clients to establish their requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Establish new business relationships, whilst account managing and up selling to your existing client base
- Booking client meetings
- Presenting and selling confidently and professionally to clients
- Achieving revenue targets
- Negotiating Media Sales deals
- Developing repeat business
- Researching the market - clients, competitors
- Providing clients with exceptional customer service
The Successful Applicant:
- 1-2 years media sales/online advertising experience
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Competitive, ambitious and career driven
- High desire to be the best
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including a professional work ethic
- Be a confident communicator and a relationship builder
- Hunter mentality
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary between £25k and £35k doe
- Uncapped monthly commission structure average £15k - £30k year 1 and more than double year 2
- Fantastic training
- Great culture and fun people to work with
- Regular incentives such as win a trip to South America!
- Long term progression opportunities