Credit Analyst- Fixed Income
4 days left
- Full Time
A leading Asset Manager is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to work closely with the investment manager who focuses within fixed income. The role will involve research and analysis as well as providing investment recommendations that will be implemented into the portfolio strategy.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are outlined below although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Research and monitor the company's investments in corporate bonds
- Play a key part in the fixed income investment team as well as contributing to the in-house investment strategy
- Attend investment conferences as a company representative plus meet with issuers and produce investment reports
- Credit analysis specifically covering Industrials and Utilities sectors
- Provide detailed analysis of issuers, contributing to investment decisions
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses as well as creating projections
- Produce high quality credit reports including clear and concise recommendations with regards to credit quality, investment suitability and credit trajectory
- Identify opportunities to originate new areas of research
- Ensure all duties are conducted in line with appropriate policies and procedures
In return you can expect to receive a starting salary of £75,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits including pension and 27 days holiday. There are also career progression opportunities from this role.