Software Sales Engineer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading professional, fast paced forward thinking software company based in Brentwood, as a EMEIA Sales Engineer. You will be responsible for supporting a large number of educational based customers as well as also managing technical relationships between company partners whilst developing long term relationships with customers. You will be ensuing timely delivery of projects and solutions, as well as presenting at conferences, events and meetings. You will be working alongside a small team to provide excellent pre and post-sales technical customer service.
The EMEIA Sales Engineer is a customer-focused pre and post technical sales professional. Providing high level sales support and guidance to customers, sales managers and partners to recommend, design and install Web Filtering and Mobile Device Management solutions. The EMEIA Sales Engineer acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in their field by the sales team, partners and customers throughout Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
• Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers and partners. Including installations, troubleshooting and training of Lightspeed Systems products. Refine and research technical requirements needed.
• Define solution options and articulate the benefits of Lightspeed Systems products.
• Assist in closing business in territories through field visits to major account prospects throughout EMEIA.
• Perform product demonstrations and presentations at customer and partner sites, company road shows and events.
• Work to provide high level feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales.
• Work with Support and Engineering to insure customer technical expectations are achieved.
• Work closely with customers in the design and implementation of Lightspeed Systems products and integration with other products.
• Promote new and innovative approaches to addressing business challenges and problems.
• Maintain a broad-level of knowledge of industry trends and how Lightspeed Systems products add value.