Key Stage 2 KS2 Year 3 Teacher
2 days left
- Full Time
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Year 3 Teacher
Reeson are delighted to be working with a vibrant and inclusive primary school in North London looking for a Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) teacher to take a Year 3 class from April.
- To demonstrate respect for all and to value the individual.
- To provide the highest standard of learning for all pupils.
- To maintain a happy, secure and stimulating environment.
- To provide the highest standard of teaching for all pupils in all aspects of the school.
- To enhance the partnership with the whole school community.
- Everyone has equal rights and deserves equal opportunity.
- Each child is entitled to the maximum chance of success.
- Each child has the right to learn and the teachers the right to teach without disruption.
- All staff have a responsibility to pupils for setting and maintaining the highest professional standards.
- Everyone has a responsibility for all our children's education
This two form entry primary school are currently offering the opportunity for an experienced Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) teacher to take on a Year 3 class teaching role.
The successful applicant will have experience teaching within a similar environment, within Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) and must be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you have a recognised teaching qualification, and a passion for teaching within Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) please do not hesitate and forward your updated CV to Ryan.