7 days left
- Full Time
£38,000 + Benefits
Multi Skilled - PPM - Maintenance - Fault Finding - Electrical Bias - PLC
Fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer has become available to join a leading manufacturing company. The role will require the Maintenance Engineer to ensure the plant, machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and to comply with the company's policies and procedures. The role operates on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and the salary on offer including shift allowances for the Maintenance Engineer is £38,000.
The Maintenance Engineer will be operating on machinery like Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding, Checkweighers, Conveyors and Packaging machines where your responsibilities will be:
- Carry out all Planned Preventative Maintenance on schedule, as well as all reactive maintenance and servicing.
- Minimise waste levels to achieve business targets.
- Actively supporting Lead Process Operations and Process Operatives in optimising shift performance
- Monitor the performance of machinery and equipment, and to be proactive in in avoiding downtime.
- By working closely with your team members and other employees you ensure the achievement of all the above.
Ideally you will have
- An ONC (or equivalent) qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
- A good working knowledge of PLC's
- Engineering Experience
- The ability to work in a team
If this Maintenance Engineer opportunity is exactly what you are looking for, or you want to find out more then please apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency