Inbound Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Who are we?
Policy Expert is one of the fastest growing Home Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, we have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 170 experts across two sites.
We have a busy contact centre based in Central Milton Keynes which is full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focussed on teamwork and fun.
Our London office is where the behind the scenes magic happens, and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make Policy Expert run smoothly.
Who are you?
You will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability and determination to consistently over achieve on targets set. An effective communicator, you will have a proven track-record of combining strong product knowledge with excellent negotiation skills to identify and convert sales opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
The primary focus for this role is to work from a high volume of inbound leads that are obtained from a combination of Direct Mail/Websites leads and a third party. Key things you’ll be doing will include:
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various insurance products.
- Utilising skills learnt in training, closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
- Regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
- Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure existing information held is accurate
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
What we would like you to have
- The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity and targets.
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to inbound sales
- High level of account management, sales and service ability
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proven successful background in a customer focused environment
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
In addition be great if you had
- Previous insurance experience
What we can offer
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Fantastic working environment
- Benefits such as free healthy vending machine
- Long terms and stable career
- Full and in-depth product training
- Opportunity for CII training