5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a global consultancy based in the heart of London, is currently recruiting. Due to rapid growth, my client will be hiring an additional Management Accountant to join their growing Finance team.
The role as a Management Accountant forms a key role within the department and will be aimed towards all marketing-related aspects of the UK&I accounts. Key focus will be on accurate allocation of marketing spend, business forecasting, reporting and monthly close outs.
Candidates must be Finalists or Newly Qualified accountants and possess strong financial accounting and internal reporting experience. You will also be expected to showcase analytical data and develop meaningful business and commercial recommendations. The ability to interact with staff at every level of the business is needed.
SAP and advanced Excel skills are a pre-requisite.
- Monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis
- Assisting in forecasts and maintaining budgets
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual marketing forecasts
- Monthly ROI analysis
What you'll get in return:
- The ability to further develop their skills within a challenging environment
- Great experience working with one of the largest names in the industry
- Staff benefits
Please submit your CV for consideration.