Assistant Care Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Care Manager in Londonwho can take ownership of their clients and ensure they are provided with the quality care they deserve. Our client is an award-winning Homecare Provider who pride themselves on providing quality 1-hour minimum call to each client within their homes.
As Assistant Care Manager, you will work alongside the Care Manager to ensure this excellent service is maintained along with:
- Supervision and Appraisal of care staff
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Develop and Manage strong relationships with Clients, Families and Outside Professionals
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Standards
What will I need to be an Assistant Care Manager?
- Ideally Qualified to QCF Level 5 in Care or equivalent, or working towards this
- Supervisory/management experience within a Domiciliary Care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
This role is a 5-minute walk from London Victoria station and would be suitable for people commuting on the Victoria, Circle, Bakerloo and District lines including Brixton, Kensington, Westminster, Kings Cross and surrounding areas.
This role will develop into a Care Manager role after full training and personal development, so if you are keen to progress please click on 'Apply’.