Business Development Manager-Certification (South)
I am proud to be working with my client who are an extremely successful Global organisation who specialise in the Testing, Inspection and Certification Industry.
The role of Business Development Manager covering areas from Birmingham to London requires an individual who has a base in the right area as this role will be home based.
The role is working on the Certification side of the business, so it is important that you have experience within the Certification industry.
Salary: Competitive (dependent upon experience) plus commission, company car/car allowance plus an excellent benefits package
To support the growth of the Certification business within my clients organisation, by both revenue and profitability. Work to enhance brand awareness, perception and positioning within operating markets and achieve targets for new business from both new and existing clients.
· A proven track record of developing new business
· Hold a thorough understanding of the certification industry
· Have a track record of developing accounts within similar industries
· Experience of selling consultancy services
· Key account building
· The ability to build strong internal networks
· Promote the organisations portfolio across a multidisciplinary environment
· Work closely with internal teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients
· Act in a consultative capacity supporting both potential and existing client commercial needs
· Actively support marketing and telesales campaigns
· Build deep relationships within key accounts to give a clear insight into their business, structure, operations, operations and projects
· Participate in the development of innovative (Being aware of competitors etc)
· Follow up on qualified leads and source your own leads through a broad range of networking and business development activities
· Track active proposals and maintain visibility of sales actions and plans using the internal CRM tool.
.Ensure that any issues or problems raised by key accounts are dealt with and resolved by the appropriate person, to grow and maintain a healthy working relationship.
· Participate in the production of proposals, tenders, pre-qualifications etc.
·Contribute to the preparation of quotations