Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable - Hospitality
Handle are excited to be recruiting a Finance Assistant to join a leading hospitality company in the heart of London. This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic and professional individual with Accounts Payable experience.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Posting invoices and uploading invoice journals
- Answer all AP invoice queries
- Process commission and other payments.
- Keep up-to-date accruals and prepayment schedules
- Carry out cheque- and foreign payments
- Process employee expenses
- Administer, reconcile and post credit card and expenses
- Carry out quarterly supplier statement reconciliations for non-F&B invoices
- Carry out monthly aged creditor reconciliations
- Post month-end journals
- Carry out monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Proactively engage with HODs regarding expenses/ accruals/ variances to budget
- Carry out full P&L expense review and provide detailed commentary for variances to budget/ prior year
- Review P&L expenses on a monthly basis with department heads and answer queries
- Assist in compiling budgets and forecasts
This role will suit someone with strong numerical and communication skills, which has the ability to work in a busy working environment. Applicants should have previous experience in accounting or finance. Hospitality industry experience is absolutely desirable. This role offers great benefits, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.