PR (Senior) Account Manager
A PR Account Manager or Senior AM who is enthusiastic, positive and ambitious is needed to join a creative, tenacious and straight-talking PR agency based in West London.
With more than 10 years’ experience, this leading agency has built a reputation whose market insights, knowledge and acumen have helped numerous clients grow. Specialising in 6 key sectors of marketing, technology, professional services, retail, FMCG and Trade Bodies the team is drawn from a wide range of backgrounds including marketing, journalism, digital, design and PR which allows them to offer a tailored approach to every client.
Working closely with the Senior team, as a PR Account Manager you will get the opportunity to grow your career in a highly rewarding, successful agency environment. On a day-to-day basis, expect to: Input ideas and creativity; work with a host of major clients; help to build and implement compelling media campaigns; manage an experienced client services team; secure new business opportunities and much more.
To qualify... You should already be a PR Account Manager who is bright, creative and has a natural flair for PR, you must also show:
- Experience in an agency environment with progressive job responsibilities;
- Experience and contacts in the B2B marketing, tech for marketing and creative services field;
- Demonstrable results in PR work, client services and account leadership;
- Stellar writing skills;
- A passion for both traditional and digital communications;
- The ability to balance strategic thinking with planned execution;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to think on your feet;
- Organisation and excellent time management skills.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting PR agency full of energy and ideas. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, annual bonus, private healthcare, training and an outstanding work atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY now!!! If you are successful a member of the Scout team will be in contact with you shortly!
Scout Talent is an employment business and employment agency.