Digital Optimisation Manager - Global Media Brand
Digital Optimisation Manager - Global Media Brand - £40,000 - £45,000 - London
Our client are one of the longest standing and widest read digital publishers in the UK. With over 100 years of history and 19 brands to their name they currently reach over fifteen million readers a month in the UK alone. Partnering with brands like Conde Nast and publishing titles like Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan and ELLE, over 1/3 of women and 1/6 of men in the UK engage with them monthly. The businesses continued success rests on the strength of their digital proposition which is why they have created the Digital Optimisation Manager position.
• Identify and drive the implementation of initiatives to continually increase conversion rate and revenue.
• Analyse and optimise all channels which drive traffic to the site to maximise learnings and increase number of subscriptions acquired.
• Managing all 3rd party e-commerce relationships with to maximise revenue and leads within the e-commerce store.
• Champion optimisation and digital analytics within the digital marketing team.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS:
• A champion in Google Analytics you’ll use this as a primary data source to analyse a wide range of areas from traffic conversion, site conversion, checkout and platform behaviours building a complex portfolio of funnel reports to provide insight for optimising funnel performance.
• Provide a regular suite of reports to the Digital Marketing Director and key business stakeholders on new initiatives, data insights and key results.
• Implement an SEO strategy which will help drive subscriptions and reduce costs.
• Responsible for growing our search engine visibility and ensure the site is fully optimised for SEO and ranks highly for the expensive/broad generic terms.
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Excellent understanding of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
• Extensive knowledge of google analytics
• Strong CRO experience
• Skilled project manager
• A thorough understanding of current SEO best practice
• Highly analytical and data driven
• Excellent communicator of creative and technical applications
• Flexible, agile and quick thinking
• Outstanding analytical skills, awareness of key technologies and tools used for Data analysis.
• Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact conversion e.g. customer / prospect journey management, website personalisation, A/B and multi testing, customer / prospect segmentation, basket abandonment analysis, competitors benchmarking, etc
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Patrick Webster.