Clinical Lead Nurse Band 5
2 days left
- Part Time
Job Role: Clinical Lead
Hours: Full-time and Part-Time
Salary: Up to £37,800.00 per annum
About the role:
Athona Recruitment are excited to currently be working with one of the UK's leading providers of treatment for children and young people with mental health difficulties, who currently require a Clinic Lead Nurse to work within their stunning Private Hospital in Wisbech
You'll provide the very best levels of clinical care, ensuring all standards are met at all times. You'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident.
You'll ensure that all patients care is planned and organised by order of priority, and implement that all these plans are followed to create an organised and focused atmosphere. This will allow the day to day running of the hospital to be smooth and effective.
The aim of the service is to provide a vital stepping stone for young people, in order to lead them to a full an independent life in the future. Therefore You will see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team providing them with guidance and support to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse role
- NMC PIN number
- Experience working as a Senior Nurse or a clinic lead nurse.
- A strong knowledge of person-centered care.
- You'll be committed to learning and developing further.
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
- A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes
In return, my client can offer an excellent salary and benefits package. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is looking to take a step up, with a view to taking on an Senior or clinical role in the future.