Local Engagement Manager - Events, Sales and Presenting
Local Engagement Manager
£20-24k plus bonus and benefits
Initially a 3 month contract but with significant opportunity to become permanent
We are recruiting for a fantastic trust who are recruiting for this hugely important role. The organisation provides opportunities for young adults to learn important skills and development as part of training and residential courses. They are growing exceptionally quickly, are hugely impressive and extremely rewarding to work for.
We are looking to recruit a Local Engagement Manager in for this great organisation for their region in West Sussex. Although an initial 3 month contract, for the right candidate who has the right impact this role can become permanent.
This customer facing role will cover many exciting areas including:
- Deliver and present to young people, engaging them in the programme.
- Book as many potential young persons onto events as possible
- Develop, explore and maintain relationships with education bodies across the county.
- Working with the Regional team to ensure the relationships you build work well across recruitment and engagement strategies.
- Travel across the county, engaging and presenting to young persons.
- Deliver a consistant and exciting strategy.
You will ideally:
- Have experience in working to end be driven by targets.
- Be extremely organised and have a positive attitude.
- Be very adaptable to change
- Be a strong relationship builder
- Be really resourceful
- Be a GREAT communicator
- GREAT presentation skills
You must have the ability to work flexibly and sometimes with a fast evolving structure rather than within a rigid environment that relies heavily on set direction.
This role is based across West Sussex and is Monday - Friday.
If you would be keen to apply for this role, please click apply now.