5 days left
- Full Time
I'm looking for a Big Data Engineer to work with one of the largest media companies in the world on the next generation of programmatic data solutions.
This is at the very cutting edge of the media industry and is crucial to provide the best possible value for clients by using advanced machine learning, big data processing and statistical techniques to optimise the bidding process in real time.
The data streams are extremely large and complex so you will be intellectually stimulated and will have the accolade of shaping the future of the media industry.
Sound good? Here's what you need to know to apply:
- Advanced ETL skills including the use of Python, R (programming) or C++ to build automated data checking and transformation processes.
- A solid knowledge of big data technologies including AWS and most likely Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL stores etc.
- Traditional data warehouse knowledge and SQL integration.
What will you do?
- Build the data pipelines to bring in data from structured and unstructured sources
- Apply algorithms to data and constantly improve the processes and automation of these solutions as well as build new solutions
- Build the work-flows and test solutions that link to bidding platforms and visualisation tools
This is an amazing opportunity so make sure you apply now!