French speaking Research Consultant (Agy/Consultancy)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our Client provides innovative, evidence-led insight to some of the largest retail financial services institutions globally including; retail banks, payment card networks and payment service providers.
For this purpose, they have a well-established and dedicated Insight Team focused on tracking and anticipating the key trends for global clients. Using their commercial mind-set and creativity this team turn data and insight into ready-to-use knowledge that informs, or transforms their client’s marketing strategy.
Our Client is seeking an intelligent and driven Research Consultant with fluency in French to carry out research and complement our set of team competencies. A 1st or 2:1 class degree and strong academics are essential in either the arts or science although a Business degree will be an advantage as well as a demonstrable interest in financial services
You will be an excellent communicator with an engaging telephone manner and experience conducting interviews for research or commercial purposes. Experience in creating compelling PowerPoint presentations and delivering them confidently is essential and you must work with great attention to detail.
An ability to work in a demanding environment and to efficiently manage your own time and work independently when required will be critical and you must be both driven and diplomatic to work closely with this fast-paced but highly collaborative team.
Key elements of the role:
- Use own initiative to proactively seek and develop understanding of the financial services industry through different data collection methods and interpret findings. Training will be provided to kick-start the process
- Provide insight into markets and competitors through the research of published industry analysis sources and the in-depth, semi-structured interviewing of senior executives, industry experts, suppliers and competitors and build a network of contacts to engage with
- Identify and persuade busy and often reluctant executives to share information - you must be personable and confident
- Analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to build strong and evidence-based recommendations and implications for our client
- Synthesise findings to prepare well-written, insightful and robust research reports using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
What this company offers
- A dynamic work environment within a diverse and passionate team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your work from early on
- Exposure to all stages of a project and client-facing opportunities
- Challenging work with blue-chip financial services clients globally
- Internal and external training on a range of professional skills courses
- A platform to contribute your own ideas from day one and progress quickly based on performance
- A mentor to guide you through work life and to help you grow and the potential for rapid advancement into client-facing and project management positions
- An annual bonus, dependent on company and individual performance
- A matched contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical and travel insurance
- A cycle to work scheme