Security Services Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
This is a very well established Security Services company within the M25. They are A supplier and installer of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry Systems catering for all budgets and levels of security required within the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.? They look after their staff which means a very low turnover.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Security Services Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering areas within the M25, predominantly in Central London
- Installation and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms
- 90% of the work with commercial properties, 10% with domestic properties
- Installation/Maintenance Experience of Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls
- Having experience with Menvier/Galaxy/Texecom/CSL Dualcom/Redcare/Hikvision/Paxton
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential as training given.
- Ideally living around the M25 within easy reach of London
- £25-32k basic
- Company Van, phone, Galaxy Tablet
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 1 in 7 call out rota with a standby of £150
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.