Business Analyst - Defence
7 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Up to £60k + benefits
Contact: Luke Staniford
You are an ambitious Business Analyst a number of years into your career looking for a company that will provide you interesting projects to work on. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working in a large and interesting team. You will come with a proven ability as a Business Analyst and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on a large project for a major organisation.
My client is a large electronics engineering consultancy company based in Romsey; this position will be working in a large scale interesting Programme: Working in their projects and IT team. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further credible experience in the engineering domain.
My client is looking for a Business Analyst; your primary responsibility will be for business analysis and some analysis of managing various implementations and changes. Specific tasks will include; modeling change, workshop facilitation, embedding change. In addition you will also carry out analysis and documentation tasks to ensure that the project deliverable is the ideal solution for the business.
. Experience in the Defence Sector is essential
* Experience as a proven Business Analyst
* Experience from a Defence or National Security background
* Experience with Business Process Modeling.
* Desirably educated to Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience), a 2:1+ is preferred.
* MSP - Practitioner is ideal
* Excellent communicator and eagerness to manage stakeholders at a variety of levels
* High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes
* Be able to learn quickly
Candidates must be eligible for DV clearance (ITAR Restrictions)