4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Interior Designer
Your salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Where: South West London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Maurice Duro)
Who you'll be working for:
A privately owned design studio who have deservedly earned reputation for excellent design within the spa/fitness & wellbeing and hotel market.
They always look to create the most innovative, inspiring and unique spaces that show an imaginative and different approach.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To be proficient with the following software's; AutoDesk, AutoCAD/Revit, Photoshop and InDesign
- Prepare concept designs, development presentations and produce the supporting documents
- Be able to work with people throughout the entire stage of the project process; Clients, Directors, Sub-Contractors etc.
- Have a sound understanding of Technical/Joinery drawings
- Coordinate and manage design information, project documentation and be able to maintain up to date specifications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in designing and space planning
- Must be willing to travel on occasion, including internationally
- Hospitality design experience is highly preferable
- Have previously worked on projects within the UK
- Currently have a degree in Interior Design or Architecture
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you are looking for a creative role with a team at the top of their game, working on some amazing projects within the hospitality sector, please give Maurice Duro a call on .