Business Development Executive
Are you experienced within business development and looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client brings together the leading names in Contemporary Arts. They are a global, specialist awarding body. They pride themselves on knowledge of the sectors they work in, and the quality and integrity of the qualifications they award. The world is full of musicians and performers who are keen to hone their skills and are here to support them.
Due to their continued success and expansion, our client are seeking to appoint a Business Development Executive to join the team based at the Teddington office.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Business Development Executive, you will be expected to prospect, identify, develop and secure new company business with schools, colleges and other learning organisations, accounting for all phases of the sales process. You will be required to develop an expertise in the qualifications marketplace, the policies governing this marketplace and the regulatory framework within which their portfolio sits.
Your additional responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting leads.
- Contacting and building relationships with potential customers.
- Consultative selling of the company portfolio, with particular emphasis on Vocational Qualifications.
- Developing and administrating a business development database.
- Formulating promotion and marketing ideas.
- Producing promotional materials in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Building and maintaining a knowledge of the UK qualifications system.
- Working with the Business Development Manager on joint initiatives.
- Attending meetings/trade shows as required (some weekend working).
- Working on sales of the full range of products if required.
The ideal Business Development Executive:
- A degree level education, along with recent demonstrable experience of developing/securing new business.
- 2-4 years’ experience of sales/business development.
- A good understanding of the music industry and how music is taught in schools.
- Financially astute, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of long term project planning, monitoring and on-going business development.
- Strong networking and excellent interpersonal skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Willingness/ability to travel extensively.
In return for your hard work as their Business Development Executive, you can expect to receive a basic salary of £25,000 per annum with an OTE of £30,000, company car, plus a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as the Business Development Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.