Sous Chef -
Luxury Pub Group looking for experienced Sous Chef to work in Flagship site in Chelsea - Up to 30K Basic + Bonus
We are working with an award-winning Pub group who have an opportunity to work for one of their stunning sites in Chelsea.
The site is a well-known for its beautiful scenery, warm welcome and fantastic reputation on delivering good food.
The site is part traditional British inn and part elegant dining. They are known both for their great selection of beers and ales and beautiful food.
We’re looking for a Sous Chef who comes from a food lead background and is passionate on developing their team to deliver exceptional, fresh, seasonal produce.
· Working within a busy gastro kitchen you will be responsible for working under a Head Chef, leading a brigade to deliver quality fresh and seasonal cuisine
· You will work with the Head Chef and Executive Chefs to develop menus that will attract customers whilst maintaining appropriate GP
· Handling busy trade, especially lunch and early evening
· Manage the order and stock control process
· Assist with the development of new dishes for the menu
· Assist with the training and development of team members
· Work closely with the Front of House team and site management
· Ensuring the brigade is knowledgeable of the day’s service, menus and specials
· Ensure all mise-en-place and preparations for orders are completed to ensure the smooth, efficient service
· Training and coaching
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate/display:
· Experience of working with Fresh, Seasonal produce, preferably at a rosette standard.
· An enthusiasm and drive
· Innovative, with a strong eye for detail
· Lead by example with a 'hands on approach’
· Excellent organisation skills
· Ambition to continually drive the business forward
· Excellent team player and leader
In Return you will receive:
· A highly competitive salary which will be based on experience
· 48 hour contract
· Various company bonus schemes, including a performance bonus and an end of year operating profit bonus
· 28 days annual holiday, increasing annually
· Various company benefits including pension, healthcare etc
· Company awards and recognition schemes
For full information please contact one of our experienced consultants at EL8
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.