Power Electronics Engineer
Power Electronics Engineer - Permanent - Hampshire
I am recruiting for a Power Electronics Engineer to work as part of a team designing power supply solutions based in the UK site in Hampshire. Joining a multi-disciplined team of engineers, this is a hands on role where you will be involved in new and existing product development.
You will be self motivated and be able to bridge across a number of different departments to resolve technically challenging problems. This will suit someone who enjoys problem solving and being creative as you will be given autonomy to run with your own ideas and designs. This role will also involve overseas travel to visit customer sites.
To be considered, you will meet most or all of the following:
- degree educated in an electronics, electrical or similar discipline
- knowledge of at least one of: DC/AC converters, AC/AC converters, DC/AC inverters
- knowledge of single and three phase power circuitry
- an understanding of thermal design, switching and conduction losses in power semiconductors, snubbers, circuit topologies, layout and stray inductance
- an understanding of power factor, resonant circuits
- working knowledge of phase lock loops, frequency sweeping, PWM
Salary will depend upon level of experience
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com