5 days left
- Full Time
Audit & Accounts Manager - M40 Bucks - Permanent - £50-70,000
This established and growing Accountancy firm based near High Wycombe, Bucks needs an ambitious Audit & Accounts Manager with responsibility for managing a diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients and ensuring they receive a high quality service. They will help support the Partners in developing the Audit team in the Buckinghamshire area through the delivery of high quality audits and other assurance services.
The Audit and Accounts Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit and assurance services strategy and planning.
- Providing advice to audit and/or client management.
- Leading and supervising audit teams, allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete in a timely manner.
- Provide on the job training to assistants and seniors.
- Managing and controlling audit and accounting assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget.
- Managing and/or participating in the programme of formal and on-the-job training/development of auditors and trainees.
- Showing vision and strategic perspective and being focused on the achievement of longer term goals.
Essential Requirements of the Audit and Accounts Manager are:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA, or equivalent.
- As the position involves client contact, you must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients.
- Previous owner managed business audit experience.