Junior Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Major Players are working with one of London's top creative agencies who are seeking the services of a super organised project manager to come in and take ownership for all integrated projects which include print, digital, radio, press and OOH.
The Project Manager will manage the client requirements and expectations for the account and work with the client and internal teams to harness the creative process to the workflows and processes agreed. Generating and improving business objectives, goals and targets through the correct adoption of the policies, procedures and working practices.
- Day to day responsibility for managing integrated projects.
- Interpreting and consolidation of client briefs.
- Setting and managing project timelines.
- Briefing projects in to the studio while keeping all admin up to date.
- Ensuring all output meets client requirements.
- Personally check studio output is correct to brief.
- Ensure all work has been through QC and is approved before release to the client.
- Understanding Client Brand Identity - Look & Feel. Image selection
- Engage with Print managers where applicable & adhere to agreed process.
- Develop, maintain and extend client relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business.
- Manage client expectations in relation to project objectives, timelines and budgets.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Integrated project experience within an agency environment.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Inspiring people management skills.
- Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi task.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- IT literate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-weight project manager looking to step into a role where they can develop their career and join a great team in an established digital agency. If this sounds like the role you're looking for please get in touch today.