7 days left
- Full Time
iSmash is a high tech high fashion brand specialising in the repair and personalisation of smartphones, tablets and computers. With private equity investment now secured, the London market is the initial focus with nationwide expansion, growing to 50+ stores, planned for 2017 and 2018. iSmash’s unique selling point is a professional, fast and trusted repair service. With unrivalled turnaround times for repair and a recognised brand, iSmash is increasingly becoming the chosen go-to brand for smartphone, tablet and computer repair in London.
Being a Store Manager at iSmash requires a diverse set of leadership skills. Our stores are fast-paced and very dynamic which poses plenty of challenges. Your role will be to build and inspire high performing teams to deliver positive experiences for customers. As a Store Manager you’ll know everything there is to know about creating amazing retail experiences and running a tight commercial operation. Being able to manage stock and seize a promotional opportunity is important. You’ll drive and develop your team to achieve phenomenal sales through the highest standards of customer care.
You’ll create a store which is welcoming, customers will see it as the place to go for quality repairs and personalisation’s. Your team will see it as a place where they can learn and develop fast, with the knowledge that their talents are really valued. There’s a strong customer focus at iSmash which goes alongside ensuring that your store meets its targets and keeps costs under control.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- Previous retail management experience, cross industry experience is welcome
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experience and results through team development
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers staff and operations
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
- Strong people management experience and know how to carry out personal development plans and performance management
- Able create a positive environment to enable your team to achieve targets
- Knowledge of the telecoms sector and an interest in communications technology