Fire & Security Install Engineer
My Client is one of the most experienced Fire and Security Companies in the south with a strong focus on customer care, engineering excellence and a commitment to deliver projects on time and on budget making them the reputable business that it is today. Always maintaining the highest level of standards throughout every project regardless of its size.
As a Fire & Security Alarm Install Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Regional role covering London and the Home counties
- Working on high end commercial properties
- Experienced in Installation of fire & security alarms
- 17th Edition qualified (Ideal but not essential)
- Living within a reasonable commute to Reading / Basingstoke
- Applicants must also have sound electrical knowledge
- Minimum 3 years experience of Fire & security alarms, intruder panels, access control systems
- Basic salary £31-20k depending upon experience
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.