CAD Technician/AutoCAD Design Administrator with recent knowledge/familiarity of AutoCAD required to work in the Design Department of a PROGRESSIVE, REWARDING COMPANY – OFFERING EXCEPTIONAL ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS. Huge potential to progress within the business including a fast track salary scale, this is an ideal Graduate/Career opportunity but would also suit an individual with good AutoCAD, attention to detail and ideally basic office experience.
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly-sought after local employer who truly invest in their people. Working as part of a large, busy team, using your knowledge and experience of AutoCAD you will be trained to carry out the following duties:
- Update design drawings for issue to Contractors, Developers, Auditors and internal staff using the company CAD software and hardware.
- To process and interpret As-Laid drawings received from Contractors, to ensure provision of up to date, accurate work in progress drawings.
- To scale or re-scale maps using reference sources.
- The use of printing, copying and scanning equipment to assist in the process of creating and maintaining accurate and up to data records.
- The interpretation of other utility maps to create new records.
- To maintain a high level of productivity and quality.
- Administering the Safe Control of Operations procedures
If you are looking for continuous development and rewards along with ongoing training options, then please apply with a current CV. The essentials for this position are:
- Experience of AutoCAD (2013 preferred).
- Interpersonal skills – liaising internally with both management and team
- Multi-task and take responsibility for own workload.
- Attention to detail is essential for accurate records.
- Written external communication require and to be proficient in English
- Thank you for your interest, we look forward to your application.