Chef de Partie - High End Dining Pub - 2 Rosette
5 days left
- Full Time
Chef de Partie:
An excellent opportunity for a career driven and innovative Chef de Partie to join the team for at this stylish, Restaurant/high end Gastro Pub, 2 Rosette near Basingstoke, Hampshire.
- Chef de Partie
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Attractive salary
- Excellent working conditions
- The Managements total commitment and support.
Chef de Partie
The menus are loaded with passion, imagination and a desire to be the best dining destination in the area. The food is all fresh and the dishes exciting, generous and all prepared on property using as much regional, seasonal & traceable produce as is possible. As Chef de Partie you would be able to exercise your flair, creativity and passion for good food.
Essential Skills & Experience Required by the Chef de Partie
- You will currently be a Chef de Partie from a structured fresh food background.
- You will work and cooperate with the team in the preparation and production of menus that people love to eat
- You will be a great communicator and have great man management skills.
- You will have good hygiene awareness and be able to manage consistency
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants for this Chef de Partie position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.