Customer Care Advisor Required In Charlton, London
2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Premier Customer Care Advisor at one of the UK's leading online fashion retailers based in Charlton, London.
Our client is looking to recruit a Premier Customer Care Advisor to provide an outstanding and exceptional customer experience to its growing and demanding customer base.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work set shift patterns on a rota system that includes weekends and evenings working 37.5 hours across 5 days between Monday to Sunday.
Shift start times will vary between 0700 & 1330 and finish times will be between 1530 & 2200.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring exemplary levels of customer service are displayed at all times
• Taking responsibility to improve product knowledge and advising customers on purchases
• Liaising with other departments as necessary to meet customer demands
• Anticipating, identifying and resolving problems that could delay the release or movement of shipments
• Utilizing internal email management software to ensure correct categorization of customer queries and complaints
• Managing workload effectively
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• 'Customer First’ approach
• Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding customer base
• Ability to display clear and positive communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and proven track record of having solved problems successfully
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure in order to reach customer SLA’s
• Excellent team working skills and individual work ethic
Our client offers a fantastic employment package which includes:
• up to 28 days’ holidays per annum
• company pension, private medical insurance
• season ticket loan, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers
• life insurance, group income protection, discounts and staff sales (once three-month probation is complete)
An immediate start is available for the right candidate, so please apply now to avoid disappointment.