Senior Design Engineers
Then look no further!
My client is looking for Senior Design Engineers to help them take their projects to the next level.
Successful applicants will hold an engineering degree; will have achieved Chartered status with a Chartered Institute. A proven track record in successful problem solving, mechanical design and detailed analysis is essential. Design Engineers are actively involved in all aspects of consulting, from design inception through to optimisation, troubleshooting, project leadership and staff mentoring.
Day to Day Duties:
- Providing in-depth design expertise, design support and expert guidance to clients
- Responsible for technical delivery of designs, checking and approval of reports and approval of client deliverables
- Execution and delivery of technical work including detailed FEA and mechanical design
- Supervision, mentoring and actively sharing engineering knowledge with junior staff
- Liaising with clients and maintaining or growing client relationships
- Expert knowledge and experience in mechanical design, with a proven ability to problem solve, evaluate and optimise designs
- Experience and working knowledge of Finite Element Analysis would be preferred, but is not essential
- Complex 3D modelling and CAD experience
- Ability to work individually and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Oil and Gas / Energy Industry experience preferred but not essential
Our projects range from high-end mechanical design and troubleshooting, through to complex analysis and concept development, all of which creates a dynamic and varied work environment. We actively encourage continuing personal development for all staff.
Are you interested? Want to find out more? Get in touch with Mhairi Davidson from Huxley Associates today.