Corporate Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join a very successful and forward thinking group based in the Buckinghamshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity with a popular and thriving Volume brand. You will need to be self-driven, innovative and proven in your abilities. For the right person, this will be an opportunity to showcase your business acumen as you will be free to manage the department and run the business as you see fit.
- Will be solely responsible for the corporate business within the company
- Responsible for consistently prospecting for new business and maintaining these relationships and helping the sales team to consistently hit their targets
- You will be responsible for building professional relationships with new business in and around the area whilst achieving the sales departments targets
- To maintain contact with corporate businesses and successfully build and maintain customer database
- Assist the sales team with prospecting new business and help to drive the team forward
- Maximise local business opportunities with the team of fleet sales executives
- Who we are looking for
- Must come from a fleet or corporate sales management background from a main dealership
- Experience in building and maintaining a strong customer database
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build excellent customer relationships
- Ability to prospect for new business as well as enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Will have experience looking after a sales team and driving the team forward
Who we are looking for?
- Automotive Manager within the corporate side of the business is essential to be considered for this role
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel
- Must have experience in network expansion
What's on offer?
- Basic Salary £40,000 - £45,000 ote £60,000 - £65,000
- Company Car
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.