Paralegal - Graduate role
6 days left
- Full Time
My client are an energy solutions provider have a Paralegal opportunity.
The Inhouse Paralegal will support the Legal Adviser in providing day-to-day legal support on various legal transactions and drafting and reviewing oil trade contracts.
The ideal candidate must have strong emotional intelligence to work with a team from varied nationalities and be able to support the Legal Adviser by being teachable and hardworking.
Incumbent is to support the Legal Adviser in the following;
- Preparing and reviewing oil trade contracts
- Legal research (contract, maritime, oil and gas trading) and providing legal opinions as may be requested of users from time to time.
- Attending meetings and negotiating contracts with third parties and or Oando entity team members.
- Writing letters, managing the legal files and online portal.
- Litigation/Arbitration management.
- Ensure the entity complies with standard regulatory requirements and relevant legislation taking appropriate action as required.
Qualification And Experience
- 1st degree in Law (minimum of Second class (lower division)
- CILEX qualified
- 2-3 years legal work experience either as a paralegal or legal assistant from a respectable law firm or within the Legal Department of a reputable and structured business environment
- Good contract management experience
- Maritime Law experience will be an added advantage
Key Skill set
- Strong team player
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Strong letter writing skills
- Strong & effective business communication (verbal and writing skills)
- Ability to plan and execute complex assignments under pressure
20-25k/annum pro rata - 6month contract with 1month probation
Ideally should be ready to start immediately.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.