French Speaking Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager London £45-50k
I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the market leaders in manufacturing and supplier gaming solutions and services to the casino industry worldwide. The worldwide market leaders in Live Gaming, Electronic Gaming, Utility Products, Gaming Systems and Support.
As the Business Development Manager you will be asked to identify opportunities & develop solutions strategies. You will be accountable for total client satisfaction, revenue & profit earned from the client.
You will be based in the UK but frequent travel across Europe seeking new business opportunities, meeting clients, attending gaming / casino exhibitions, as well as developing long term business relationships with one strategic or several important clients.
You will provide total solutions to the client's business needs within their allocated region (Must be fluent in both English & French - Written & Verbal).
The ideal candidate comes with a 3-5 years core selling background, fluent in both English & French, aware of the casino industry, conversant selling & negotiation skills and expos + client meeting experience.
- Fluent in both English & French (Written & verbal).
- A mastery of techniques and tools to help reduce selling cycle time and to bring innovative, executable solutions to customers/prospects in the most timely manner
- Managing customers / prospects and opportunities that are perishable and highly visible, complex, competitive, leading edge or difficult.
- An excellent and effective negotiator at all levels of customer/prospect management for the acquisition of leading edge, total solutions that result in lasting agreements and commitments.
- Problem solving skills & contribution / leadership skills
- Anticipates future client requirements by analysing clients' business models and the business plans they are trying to achieve.
- Analyses situation & defines new, innovative approaches or solutions to address business issues.
- Manages and monitors many opportunities of varying complexities.
- Works with the executive team to position long term strategic issues & solutions.
- Establishes, maintains & coordinates an effective relationship with the client's executive management team & key decision makers/influencers.
- Participates in industry & business related organisations, societies, conferences & other client related activities to maintain professional credibility & leadership as required.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.