Digital Marketing Executive - £30-£36k + ex bens - Reigate
Ideally you will have worked in a Digital Agency and you will have excellent content/writing skills. Awesome opportunity to work in an growing team in a rapidly expanding Company on the bleeding edge of Digital Tech. The career opportunites are huge for the right person.
Salary: £27-36k + excellent benefits (detailed below)
Location: Reigate, Surrey - You will be office based on a full-time basis, please do not apply if you are looking to work from home.
Job type: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Profile of Role: My Client are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer to provide content for a variety of media and formats, including website content, blog posts, emails, whitepapers, case studies, social media, online and print adverts. A strong working knowledge of SEO writing principles and Digital Marketing is essential.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to write clear, grammatically correct and engaging copy. We are looking for a Digital Marketer who has a creative flair with exceptional attention to detail, a methodical approach to research, well organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident. The ability to meet deadlines and manage workloads.
Prior experience, preferably with a marketing or tech background is required.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements ?
- Previous copy writing experience, examples of work to be provided ? Strong knowledge of writing for SEO ?
- Strong digital background ?
- Sub-editing and proof reading experience ?
- A keen interest in marketing and technology ?
- Strong communication skills ?
- The ability to write in language/style that relates to my Client’s personas and sector audiences ?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Key Responsibilities ?
- Understand the overall marketing plan, strategy, and objectives in line with the business objectives. ?
- The ability to transform ideas and key messages into content/copy. ?
- To deliver clear, grammatically correct, compelling and engaging copy across various media and formats. ?
- Writing to cover online and offline formats, including blogs, case studies, whitepapers, emails and landing pages, adverts and social media copy. Coordinating and managing freelance copywriters. ?
- Writing scripts for video’s, seminars and conference presentations to be delivered by my Clients spokespeople. ?
- Researching and developing ideas topics to write about and putting forward ideas for content. ?
- Researching and developing content for our sector based audience, such as, Travel, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, House Builders, Retail. ?
- Brand guardian for my Client’s tone of voice and ensuring the tone of voice is developed and applied across the business internally and externally.
Skill Requirements ?
- Excellent organisational skills ?
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with attention to detail
- Confident and able to communicate well with varying levels of seniorit Strong team player ?
- Thinks creatively ?
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines ?
- Demonstrates a methodical way of working ?
- Possesses strong communication skills, and able to remain open to feedback ?
- Strong IT skills
- 22 days holiday (Increasing to 23 after 1 years’ service, 24 after 2 years’ service) ?
- Semi-flexible working hours ?
- Company stakeholder pension plan and private healthcare ?
- Ride2Work Scheme ?
- An excellent working environment ?
- Breakfast club ?
- The opportunity to develop your skills and receive relevant training
How to apply
If this is of interest to you and you meet the criteria, please send your full CV to dawn at astonrecruitment dot com ASAP including details of:
- Your current AND expected remuneration package
- Your availability for interview
- Your notice period / availability to start work.
- Your relocation plans if you are not local to Reigate, Surrey (RH2 postcode)
- Applicants are welcomed from all backgrounds - on the proviso that you are legally able to work and remain in the UK - if you require any special equipment or conditions for any disabilities please also let me know.
This vacancy is advertised by Dawn Calverley of Aston Recruitment