CAD Designer - £20k- £30k (Dependent on experience)
My client are award winning market leaders within the high-end Audio Visual/ Automated control systems industry. Their work involves the design, supply and installation of integrated systems to residential and commercial clients.
Due to continued growth my client are currently looking to add to their design team with an entry level CAD Designer or a Junior Designer with 1-2 years working experience.
Working under the supervision of the Design Manager you will be an integral part of the design team, duties to include:
- Producing drawings using AutoCAD, system flow schematics and plans for residential and commercial AV installations.
- Production of full installation AV schematics
- Assist producing system flow schematics AV positional layout and lay out drawings for AV racks
- Variation notes, drawings and records during projects to record any required changes
- Tracking and reporting any changes or developments to the relevant Project Manager
- Using handover information from site survey/ sales team to co-ordinate the drawing development against.
- Producing manuals/ guides ready for project completion and handover
- Other ad-hoc duties as per the needs of the team
My client seeks enthusiastic individuals who have a strong desire to develop a career within AV/design and are with the following experience/ attributes & skills.
- CAD Qualification highly desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a technical design role - preferbly within AV control systems, lighting control systems, BMS systems, IT/ AV networks
- Wiring diagrams, technical drawings and system flow/layout drawings
- Experience of high-end Audio Visual design work is highly desirable but not essential
- Up-to-date, recent experience of using CAD
- Responsible attitude working to meet the project deadlines
- Ability to work as an individual and also as part of a team
- Attention to detail and methodical in record keeping
- Good working knowledge of general IT and Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills
This position offers a salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum and other usual benefits. The role will offer the opportunity for career progression.
If you want to join an award winning company to start your design career or have already started your career but want a company who can offer a platform for your personal growth and career progression apply now.