Client Support - Group Pensions
A Financial Services organisation based in Chelmsford has an opportunity for a Client Support individual to join their Group Pensions team.
The successful candidate will deal with the administration of Group Personal Pension and Group Stakeholder schemes. This will involve a mixture of regular client, consultant and provider contact and back office administration.
- Working in a team to provide a first class administration service to internal/external clients.
- Liaise with colleagues, other departments, clients and product providers to ensure that requirements of the business and agreed deadlines are met
- Assisting with client requests, queries and dealing with routine correspondence and annual review notifications
- Deal with more complex cases and larger clients
- Processing of new business applications
- Establish and maintain client governance reports
- General day to day administration, ensuring all forms of post are dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Providing information to internal sources with regards to client’s when requested to enable fees to be invoiced accurately and in a timely manner
- Task / Diary Management - yours and that of client requests
- Ensure all records are kept up to date reflecting current scheme/client information and a complete history of correspondence is evident for each task carried out
- Carry out duties within internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulation and good governance
- Good understanding of pensions/investments and how they relate to client requirements
- Good technical knowledge of pensions/auto enrolment
- Keep up to date with industry changes and regulation via Compliance bulletins, technical updates
- IT literate - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and relevant internal systems/databases
- Familiar with Adviser Office administration systems
- Ensures that individually and as a firm we "Treat Customers Fairly"
- Awareness of the relevant regulatory requirements
- Demonstrable administration experience of Group Personal Pensions
- Experience of handling more complex cases
- Proven Financial Services administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Ideally CF1 (or FPC equivalent), Certificate in Financial Administration, CII Certificate in Financial Planning/Services or CII Award in Financial Administration
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton