HVAC Sales Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
HVAC Sales Engineer
Air Handling Units, Air & Water Cooled Chillers, Air to Water Heat Pumps & Close Control Units
Based: South and North of UK (London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Oxford, Birmingham, Leicester, Manchester, Leeds)
Basic Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + Quarterly Incentive Scheme + Car + Pension Scheme + Other Benefits such as professional training and qualifications
My client is a world leader in the HVAC Industry. They manufacture a range of world leading HVAC products which includes; Chilled Beams, Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units and associated equipment.
The company is continually investing significant money in their R&D to ensure the continual development of products. They are very innovative in their thinking and always looking at ways to do better. They have an excellent after sales and service division which gives their customer's confidence that they are there even after the sale is made.
My client believes in investing in their staff whether that is a factory visit or even investing in their further education. For the right applicant this is a great opportunity which offers a genuine career path.
- Respond to customer enquiries referred from the Sales team by selecting to achieve Applied Systems sales by keeping them up to date with technical product information and raising their awareness of how these can meet customer needs.
- Support and encourage the Sales teams to achieve Applied Systems sales by keeping them up to date with technical product information and raising their awareness of how these can meet customer needs.
- Brief the Internal Sales Engineer on customer opportunities and requirements to enable them to produce orders and produce quotes.
- Take responsibility for the sales process from initial referral from the Sales team to communication of the quotation from the Internal Sales Engineer, to ensure customer expectations are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Possess knowledge of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Ventilation Products.
- You will ideally have a proven track record in specification or contractor sales.
- External sales experience is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of selling HVAC products to Consultants and Contractors or working for a M&E consultant practice.
- It would be advantageous to have previous connections or relationships with M&E Contractors such as Lorne Stewart, Spie Matthew Hall, Lend Lease or and M&E Consultants such as Arup, Hoare Lea, Cundalls and Max Fordham.
- You should be a results orientated self-starter who will make a positive impact and contribution to the growth of the business.
- Ideally you will have experience selling; Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fans, Heat Recovery Units, Fan Coil Units, Chilled Beams, Pumps, Valves, Commercial Heat Pumps, Air to Water Heat Pumps, Water to Water Heat Pumps or any other Mechanical Solution sold via the M&E Consultant and Contractor.