Social Media Marketing Executive - School Leaver
5 days left
- Full Time
You will be expected to get to grips with all areas of the digital media industry and manage all social media channels, which includes; building communities, creating content and advertising opportunities on job boards.
- Responsibility of our social media platforms, posting job ads and appropriate content.
- Community Management - increasing our social followers and connections.
- Utilising all active 3rd party websites for publishing live job briefs and being responsible for keeping this up to date
- Scheduling and manage meetings
- Email marketing and data-base management
- Writing excellent job brief summaries, from long hand versions received from employers.
You should be at least a school leaver with good A-Level results, with a strong passion for everything social!
- A strong social media presence
- A confident individual with good telephone manner and email communication skills.
- Excellent written skills - you must be at least A-Level standard in English/History/Sociology/Philosophy/or similar.
- You will be keen to learn and have a big interest for Social Media
- Good with technology, ideally mac literate too.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to sell as well as listen, handhold and consult.
dot-gap are a recruitment agency specialising in the field of digital media for media agencies, media owners and marketing companies.
We pride ourselves on being highly different to the recruitment norm. We listen, we understand, we do not sell inappropriate jobs to people, we care. As a result we are massively respected by employers and the candidates we represent.