Salary: Up to £48,930, dependent on experience
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant, with strong experience in the use of the SUN Systems accounting package, to join the team here at the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth. An experienced and qualified accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery of a complete management accounting service, including assisting in the production of timely, accurate and relevant financial information for management and statutory accounts purposes
This role will be a key part within in our finance team. You will support the department in providing an effective financial support function; focusing on providing reliable, accurate financial information of good quality to all key internal and external stakeholders.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
- The accurate production of monthly management and financial accounts in accordance with the corporate timetables, including the income statement, the balance sheet and cash flow analysis.
- To ensure all revenue and expenditure is correctly accounted for in both the management and financial accounts, thus enabling the effective tracking of key performance indicators in conjunction with activity levels.
- To support the Financial Accounting Manager in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts with full compliance with the Charity SORP.
- To ensure that the annual audit information is completed on time and any agreed actions are fully implemented.
- To be a proficient user / super-user and trainer of the SUN System accounting package.
- To provide effective support to the Financial Accounting manager in managing the annual budgets and forecasting processes.
Why Work With Us
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension, to providing short-term accommodation for new starters.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- 27 days annual leave
- We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters at The Hospital
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.