Mandarin Speaking Operation Assistant (Oil sector-Crude oil)
Happy Year of the Rooster!
Job title: Mandarin Speaking Operation Assistant (Oil sector-Crude oil)
Skills: Operation, process trading, oil/gas industry knowledge, Fluent Mandarin.
Location: central London
- Support and assist trader on market intelligence via operations activities and market
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of operations related information is communicated to traders and updated into company system
- Operate in accordance with work procedure which in line with company policy, business plan, rules and regulations
- Minimise operations costs by ensuring efficiency of operations resources and best endeavoured operations plan is in place
- Ensure all sales from storage tank (asset trading) are accurately match with trades strategy and current paper deal;. Maintain curtain level of inventory by decide supply timing to match with sales forecast, paper position and trade strategy
- Contract analyst and administration of purchase/ sales physical and derivative contract, negotiation and countering of the terms and conditions.
- Full spectrum of shipping and documentation functions including import and export
- Liaising with counterparties like inspectors, agents and brokers for cargo inspection,shipping, loading and discharging matters.
- Send inspection appointment/ vessel nomination/ documentary instructions/ Voyage orders to relevant parties and handling of vessel logistics.
- Maintain updated and accurate shipment lists and paper deals, and maintaining detailed,proper filing of documents.
- Handle initial data for LC/ SBLC application and bank negotiation of documents.
- Compute price, Tax/VAT and demurrage calculations and initial administer for related claims
- Responsible for provide data for invoicing and vouchering of physical/ paper deals and other costs including brokerage, freight, commission, insurance and inspection fee.
- Process and monitor funds transfer of settlement/payment/ receipt of amount accurately and timely.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Economics, logistic or Business Management or related fields.
- Good experience in crude oil/ Petroleum product industry
- Effectively leverage internal networks and has good detailed knowledge of company Group business.
- English language fluency, other language skill is a plus.
- Flexible in working hours
- Strong management skills and commercial judgment
- Strong presence and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Can work in multi-cultural settings globally
- Can accommodate traveling schedules and/or medium to long-term overseas posting
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.