Class Teacher Advert
4 days left
- Full Time
Class Teacher Advert
REESON Education are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic teachers to join our clients Primary School in Bexley, South East London
The Primary School is highly ambitious and driven to achieving the best possible outcomes for the pupils who attend; the school call it 'Elite Achievement' and actively promote an aspirational and creative culture across the school.
They strongly believe that you as a teacher are pivotal to the school achieving its ambitions and vision for its pupils. Therefore, if you join the school, you will be given extensive opportunities to develop professionally and be rewarded accordingly. The school are committed to career progression and developing your professional skills and leadership qualities.
The schools prides itsself on its strong team ethos and recognise the importance of the well-being of staff, as well as that of children. If you are an excellent practitioner, who thrives on challenge and providing exciting opportunities for the pupils we teach, then we would like to hear from you. NQTs are welcome to apply.The successful candidate will have a:
- Commitment to reaching high standards of performance for pupils
- Driving ambition to maximise the potential of all pupils
- Track record of success
- Excellent communication skills.
- an attractive salary package with Inner London Weighting
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Access to a gym on the school site
- Supportive working environment where talents are recognised and nurtured
- A personal iPad for individual use
- Reorganisation of term time commitments to provide additional paid leave over Christmas or summer breaks
- Access to subsidised after school provision for your own children.
REESON Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
REESON Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.