7 days left
- Full Time
- Digital marketing role sitting in the wider centralised marketing department
- Marketing high-performing media and recruitment brands
- Mix of B2B and B2C marketing
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple functions internally and externally
- Budget management
The Role: This marketing position is a key hire in this large media business. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the role holder will be expected to own a product portfolio that is high revenue generating within the business. The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Director in developing both the B2B and B2C marketing strategies. With these strategies in place, the Marketing Executive will be expected to implement cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive ecommerce revenue (B2B), drive qualified leads to the sales function (B2B), and increase the number of B2C conversions on-site. Experience of digital channels (SEO, PPC, display, social, email) in a commercial marketing role is necessary for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Defining the B2B and B2C digital marketing strategies with the Marketing Director
- Forecast and manage the marketing budget for the portfolio
- Utilise Marketo and Salesforce to help support B2B lead generation and ecommerce revenue
- Work with a digital media agency to support B2C goals of the business using PPC, display, SEO, Social
- Run analytical reports on campaign performance and make suggestions and recommendations on how to improve them
- Build strong internal relationships with Editorial to leverage high quality content for campaigns
- Develop the sales relationships to show and prove marketing ROI on campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Marketed to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience of working with marketing automation (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- A marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of generating leads for a sales team through integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with digital agencies or have hands-on digital (SEO,PPC) experience
- Worked on driving traffic to a website through digital marketing techniques
The Company: This established media organisation with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from publications, online content, events, and job boards. The companies continued success is off the back of some major acquisitions and influential figures joining the business. The senior board sees the value of marketing and thus there is a really good opportunity here to build a marketing career.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £27,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.