3 days left
- Full Time
Our client a leading association with a flagship annual event are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing team.
- To assist the marketing team with all marketing channels including but not limited to social media, direct mail, print & production, Google AdWords, remarketing, digital advertising, maintaining the website, creation of HTML emails and the mobile app.
- Liaison with suppliers, printers, press, graphic designers, internal and external stakeholders
- To assist the marketing team in proofing marketing collateral including emails, direct mail and onsite print materials
- To assist the marketing team in the creation of adverts, online text, emails, brochures, flyers through the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- To assist the marketing team in arranging the effective distribution of marketing material
- To support the marketing team in monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns success through the use of Google Analytics and other CMS reporting Analytics.
- Curate and post messages through social media across all channels
- Degree educated with 1-2 years marketing / related experience
- Strong communicator
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Organised individual with strong attention to detail and consistency
- Social media posting experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Events marketing background
- Comprehensive Excel and Word skills
- Social media ppc / listening experience
- An understanding of the electronic media industry
- Language skills
- Competent user of InDesign / Photoshop to a basic level
- Basic HTML coding and EDP use experience
- Writing skills